QUEST MARITIME CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Quest Maritime Services provides consultancy services to the Maritime Industry.
As a long time supplier of manned vessels to the marine sector of the
resource industry, Quest has first hand experience, and an in depth understanding, of the
requirement for Industry to instigate and maintain functioning Vessel Safety management
Systems by 2015/16, as per NSCV Part E Schedule 2.
We have experienced Maritime professionals working with an in house DNV
qualified Integrated Management System Auditor, combining their expertise to create Vessel
Safety Management Systems, educate relevant crews in the workings of the document, and
provide an annual auditing/ monitoring service to maintain compliance.
Our services include:
- Determining and writing the required operational procedures appropriate
to your vessel and type of operation
- Identifying and creating the required Risk Analysis matrices
- Determining and writing the Emergency Drills required to be carried out
and recorded on a regular basis
- Creating a system for recording and closing out Hazardous Occurrences
- Creating Crew Training and Induction Manuals
- Assist in the required annual review of the SMS by Master and Owner.
We also offer Management services with regard to certification and compliance to:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS Management System ISO 18001:2007.
- Continually improve your business by introducing a Management System
- Help with the frustration of continually firefighting respective
- Improve your businesses efficiency and productivity by reducing waste
and reworking costs
- Improve communications, training and job satisfaction within your
- Provide you with the tools to enhance customer satisfaction
- Workplace Assessments
- Complete Management System’s policies, procedures and manuals
- Complete Vessel Safety Management Systems
- Workplace Training
- Workplace Emergency Response Training and Evacuation drills
- Assistance with Certification
- Hazard and Risk Analysis
- Induction Programmes
- Safety Inspections and Program’s.